The courageous slave

 Episode 23

They guards caught Bolu as he was running .they carried him back to the shrine and the king was astonished  that they found him because he knew Nobody can catch Bolu he his daring and courageous. 

The  cheif  spat on him and said"I will give your body to the dogs of the field and the birds of the hair they feed on you and the gods will accept our sacrifice. 

Bolu moved to tell front of the chief priest boldly and talk on top of his voice.. You're a mere Dog talking  to me Bolu the Prince of  Bachran, I can't blame you it is because  you met me here a slave.. . kudos to my brother  Bolu and my father the great king that has seven eyes of the witches. 

As soon  as Bolu finished  speaking  5e chief  priest  was hot tempered  and slap Bolu. . 

Youre speaking  against  me and the gods... .how dare you said the chief  priest 

King you can go home o want to ruthlessly  deal with this goat...permit me your highness to complete the sacrifices  myself. 

Tue king left and the guards of the chief priest tied Bolu. The chief priest  moved closer to Bolu and showed a sharp sword which would be used to cut his head. . 




Bolu wasn't moved,he bent and soliquize and think of a way of escape...Hmmm!  Many guards have compassed  me about and they want  to kill me. .. He whisper to the ears  gods 

The chief priest  made several  incantation  to commence the sacrifices . .

To be continued.... 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post